MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROFILE
RYCRIS TRADING has extensive experience with a wide range of Coal and Gas fired Boilers. Our industry knowledge places us as a leader in this field allowing us to provide a maintenance and tuning service to suit your requirements.
BOILER SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE FROM 3T to 20T BOILERS
We provide a range of technical support services for new and existing plants; industrial boilers focus mainly on coal and gas from 3T to 20T. Our team members have many years of experience in plant improvements aimed at enhancing plant availability, reliability, capacity, and efficiency.
RYANCRIS TRADING offers the following:
• Feasibility Studies
• Problem solving and root cause Analysis
• Stroker maintenance that include changing of links and rods, sprockets, tensioning and tracking.
• Cleaning of tubes from the water side, fire side and grit arrestors
• Repair of Archies (combustion and secondary) i.e. refractory repairs
• Repair of induced and forced draft fans and balancing.
• Feed water pumps overhauling
• Conveyor repairs (belt, screw and scraper conveyors)
• Statutory boiler maintenance repairs (36 months and 12 months)
• Repair of valves (crown valve, non-return steam valves, feed check valves, blow down valves, mobrey valves, soot blower valves, safety valves etc.
• Pressure testing and NDT Inspection.
• Boiler conversion from Coal to Gas
• Plant Commissioning, Testing and Reporting
• Formulation of Plant Operation Procedures, Manuals and Training Programs
• The Development of Operational and Maintenance Strategies